If you want to make a difference in the lives of others and you have a “giver” mentality, coaching may be the right profession for you. If you want to be a life coach, the best thing to do is find a confident, successful and inspiring life coach that offers life coach training and mentoring.
This not only gives you intimate knowledge of the coaching program, your trainer coach is also your role model, close adviser, supporter and guide as you start your own coaching practice.
Just about any personality trait or skill can be learned: simply find it in someone you know and copy it. Then watch what happens
Coaching has been a very popular profession in the last 20 year and for the right reasons. It allows the coach to make a difference in the lives of many people in the most effective way.
Unfortunately, in its current format, coaching is a very fluid and overused profession. Many people confuse life coaches with psychologists, counsellors, trainers and consultants. It has become a very trendy name for personal development, which has been around for thousands of years.
Coach the Coach is a comprehensive and successful life coach training program for those who want to develop the necessary skills, learn strategies and gain wisdom to become a highly respected and successful professional coach. All you need is a strong desire to make a difference in the life of others, willingness to commit, and courage to go deep into yourself and practice all the things you will preach once you become a coach.
The only way to be truly successful is to help other people become successful
Coaching is recognised as the most effective way to get the most out of your life, mainly because it combines elements from many disciplines, like emotional intelligence, the science of learning, psychology, counselling, neurolinguistic programming, teaching, spirituality, personal and professional development and business. Whatever coaching success you want to achieve, the Be Happy in LIFE coach training tools and methodologies will help you teach your client how to make fast, effective, long-lasting changes in any area of their life.
Teach them the quiet words of kindness, to live beyond themselves. Urge them toward excellence, drive them toward gentleness, pull them deep into yourself, pull them upward toward manhood, but softly like an angle arranging clouds. Let your spirit move through them softly”
It is not hard to become a life coach today. Some programs offer a weekend course, correspondence course or even a series of videos that will teach you the tricks of the trade. We, at Be Happy in LIFE, believe these programs may give you a certificate but will not give you the skills to achieve success. After spending a lot of money, all of them still had no skills in setting up their own business, getting clients and coaching them. There was research done in Australia that discovered that over 97% of people who study to become coaches, do not become coaches.
So, if you want to be part of the 3%, picking the right life coach training program is essential.
If you want to learn the coaching skills only for your personal benefit, you can find a coach and go through personal coaching. Our Be Happy in LIFE coaching program will teach you many methods and even give them to you in a written format to help you use with others. For a personal benefit, you don’t have to become a coach.
Being in the coaching industry for many years, we have seen hundreds of presentations with the false advertising that everyone who wants to become a coach can do that, easily.
We are here to tell you that not everyone can become a coach. Everyone can be coached and everyone can benefit from coaching but not everyone can become a coach.
This is because knowing something is not the same as teaching others that knowledge. Those are two different abilities and require two totally different skills.
The best teacher is not the one who knows most but the one who is most capable of reducing knowledge to that simple compound of the obvious and wonderful
Who is the life coach training program designed for?
The Be Happy in LIFE Coach the Coach training program is suitable to people who have an interest in helping and empowering others:
- Life coaches who want to improve their practice and client base, deepen their skills or specialise in relationships, parenting, children and/or education.
- Natural “coaches” who want to take their skills to the next level by starting their own coaching business.
- People who are looking at a career change and want to enter the coaching industry.
- Managers looking to increase their ability to motivate and direct their staff.
- Executives searching for empowerment and leadership skills to create a sustainable work environment, which stimulates teamwork, efficiency, success and happiness.
- Team leaders looking for strategies to improve their leadership skills using effective coaching methods.
- Parents who want to help their children develop high self-esteem and social skills.
- Teachers who want to inspire their students and build their self-confidence and communication skills.
- Workshop facilitators who want to boost their confidence and improve their skills in communication and motivation.
- Trainers who want to get better at delivering their messages and working with the energy of the people in their classes.
- Sales people who require advanced people skills, communication skills, knowledge of motivation and influencing techniques.
“What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: It isn’t someone who teaches something but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover that she already knows”
What is included in the life coach training program?
Specialised coaching program
Be Happy in LIFE specialises in several main coaching streams and you can choose your life coach training to be focused on the area of your interest:
- Relationship coaching – communication and relationship
- Parenting & kids coaching – families and children of all ages, including teens
- Education coaching – teacher training and professional development
- Business and training – management, human resource, training and facilitation
- Motivational speaking and writing – presentations, blog posts and journalism
- Empowerment – women, sport and entrepreneurship
At Be Happy in LIFE, we believe that you have to walk the talk. Coaches’ best investment is in themselves and their own personal and professional development. There is no end to their growth and the more advanced they are the better coaches they are.
While working on your coaching skills you will also transform your own life. During your life coach training, your mentor coach will also help you master your own life.
In Be Happy in LIFE Coach the Coach training you will learn techniques and strategies to increase your own self confidence and project this confidence on your clients. A confident coach is credible and trustworthy and the outcome of the coaching increases automatically.
Holistic approach to human behaviour
At Be Happy in LIFE, we value the client and do not believe in treating symptoms. We consider ourselves “holistic”. We want people to be happy and successful and not just get rid of a specific problem. We deliver breakthroughs and transformation methods while emphasising the whole person, which is ideal for today’s busy and demanding lifestyle.
Better energy management
Coaching is the profession of giving and can be very exhausting. Therapy in general is a very demanding profession and people do not last in this profession very long if they feel drained and do not know how to manage their energy. Drained energy can project badly on the clients and will impact its success. In the Be Happy in LIFE coach training program we teach efficient energy management strategies to allow you as a coach to work in an optimal state.
Positive psychology knowledge and techniques
Positive psychology is very popular and take centre stage in the last 30 years. Positive psychology is in the heart of coaching. Coaches will be exposed to the newest evidence based research on positive psychology and will be able to use them themselves and transfer them to their clients. Being happy and positive are learned skills.
With thousands of clients over the last 28 years, we believe that the number one ingredient of success in not knowledge but attitude. We will give you the knowledge but also show you how to use it. We have many coaches and therapist joining our program with all the knowledge but without the ability to implement them. In the Be Happy in LIFE Coach the Coach training program, we focus on implementation.
A+ in emotional intelligence
Our Be Happy in LIFE coach training program is a course in emotions. One major component of this course is that everyone can learn these techniques. All of them have been thoroughly researched and perfected by the biggest psychology and human behaviour professionals and we believe all coaches benefit highly from those methodologies and techniques. In this program we will share with you tips and techniques of being happy and managing emotions and will encourage you to share it with as many people as you can.
Change can happen fast, but sustainable change will take a bit more time and require planning. Therefore, we treat your life coach training program as a “business plan”. We will help you with all aspects of your coaching business: knowledge acquisition, study, training, marketing, advertising, promotions, networking and relationships with others.
A good understanding of communication styles
We will teach you how to assess clients’ communication styles and how to present information to them in the appropriate communication method.
The Be Happy in LIFE coach training program has fantastic and powerful coaching tricks and tools. To help our coaches, we provide them with a written program including activities, which lets them to go over the material long after they finish you life coach training.
Good stress management skills
Stress is a big killer in our society and contributes to lots of problems. If you are a coach, it is very likely that many of your clients lack stress management skills. In the program, we will teach you many stress management strategies. Share with you research based techniques to identify “stressors” and eliminate them.
Full control of program speed
We encourage our coaches to take the time and smoothly get into the profession. Coaching grows through referral and word of mouth. You need to build up success experiences before clients will start referring people to you. You choose the gap between sessions based on your needs, urgency, circumstances, budget and business plan.
Self assessment and assignments
Many of the activities will include reading material, self-assessments and assignments to allow you to continue the learning from the comfort of your own home. The assessment and assignments will allow you to deepen your learning and assist you with implementation and monitoring of your own progress.
Practice of diverse coaching formats: Face to face, phone and email coaching
To prepare our clients for all coaching formats, we offer our coaches to experience coaching in all possible formats. As we have clients who come to see us personally, clients who use our services through phone and others who use writing as a tool, we will cover all methods of coaching in our program and cover the effectiveness and disadvantages of each method. We found that it is better to experience all formats for you to give your clients a variety of delivery options and give you the flexibility to work with people who are far away from you as well as people who can come and see you face to face.
What you will learn in your life coach training
- Ways to create sustainable change using new understating of the subconscious mind
- Understanding IQ and EQ
- 4 levels of Emotional intelligence – Theory and effective techniques
- The science of change – Model of Change
- The Be Happy in LIFE relationship model and the ripple effect
- How to use empowering Questions to stimulate change – Milton Model
- The art of happiness – Positive psychology
- Using metaphors and hypnotic language to eliminate limiting beliefs
- Creating instant rapport – NLP communication model
- How to set effective goals using the subconscious model
- Family therapy – Constellation therapy
- Conflict resolution methods
- Understanding pink elephants
- Methods of shifting clients’ focus from past to future from failure to success and from victim to control
- The art of motivation – inspiration, empowerment and shifting from external to Internal motivation
- Neurolinguistic programming – Cartesian logic
- Non- Attachment techniques
- Uncovering beliefs and changing limiting beliefs to powerful beliefs
- Reticular activating system and the self fulfilling prophecies
- Pygmalion effect and therapy
- Self assessment tools
- Meditation techniques
- Uncovering needs and motives
- The art of listening: Empathy, sympathy and compassion
- Mediation and relaxation methods
- Brain Gym techniques
- Family and emotional therapy techniques
- Diagnostic coaching methods
- The popcorn technique
- How to uncover values, rules and needs: success, relationship, money, happiness…
- Using Silva Methods to achieve success
- Misconceptions, understanding judgment and limiting beliefs
- Coaching as a business and supporting income streams
- Managing difficult behaviour – Difficult clients
- The art of NEXTing
- Empowerment: blame, justify and responsibility concepts
- Business coaching: money, stress, time and resource management
- How to develop qualities of a good coach: authenticity, congruency and transparency
- Mega goals and life purpose
- Methods to working with children
About Be Happy in LIFE coaching
If you want to be a life coach and want to learn from the best, we encourage you to find a trainer that shares the same values you do.
Because it will guarantee you get more of them.
Over the years, we have been exposed to many therapists and discovered that though the title of what they do is similar: psychology, coaching, counsellors, natural therapist they all do it differently. Some are more holistic, others use trial and error, some do it for the money, others consider it a life purpose and the difference in philosophy and their success level is very much associated with the match they have with their clients’ needs and expectations. If the client is looking for someone that will teach them, they need to look for someone who is mainly a teacher, if the client is looking for someone to escort them in their implantation of what they already know, they need to find someone who is more of a trainer.
Not all coaches and all life coach training programs are similar, so you need to find the program that best suits your personality and philosophy. We believe the match is critical to the success of the program.
Going through a life coach training program requires emotional investment. Again, knowing what to do and having the ability to do it and deliver it to others are two different skills and to become a person that empowers others requires emotional stretches. It is best to find a trainer who will stretch you in the direction you would like to grow.
Here are some facts about the Be Happy in LIFE program that will help you examine your own coaching philosophy and discover if they are a match.
- At Be Happy in LIFE, we believe that coaching is a very trendy name to personal development. It is not a new science or profession. The knowledge of human behaviour has been researched for many years and available to all.
- At Be Happy in LIFE we believe that the secret to successful coaching practice is the combination of theories and strategies to match to the clients’ needs .It is similar to baking or cooking. We think of ourselves as very experienced and excellent chefs.
- Coaching is the science of emotional intelligence. In order to teach others to develop emotional intelligence you have to have high emotional intelligence. In Be Happy in LIFE coaching, the coach must constantly work on his or her emotional state. You cannot possibly give when you do not have enough.
- Coaching is the science of empowering others to do what is good for them. In Be Happy in LIFE coaching, the coach can only give (not force) and the client must be willing to take. If you use your position to force others to do things, you disempower them.
- Knowledge is not enough to make people create change. Integration is an essential ingredient for the success in this program. Have you ever been to a seminar, read a book or learned something that was very exciting, but after a week, it faded? We structure our programs for full integration of what you learn back into your everyday life, so that it never fades. Many of our clients know what to do but do not have the skills to do it. We focus on implementation. During every session, you will apply your new knowledge to yourself and practice it on your clients, employees, family or volunteers. Most importantly, you will choose some challenging actions to take in-between sessions, which will take you, step by step, from where you start to who you want to be – a powerful coach
- Processing and integration are very important in our programs. We think that the change happens in between sessions in the background even if the clients are not consciously thinking about it. This is why we suggest extending the gaps between sessions to allow the client to process. We think that time to process allows the client to integrate his/her learning better, become independent, take control over his/her development and become successful.
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires
- Coaching is a stream of positive psychology. Be Happy in LIFE has adopted a future oriented coaching philosophy. Though we believe that the past has contributed greatly to where we are today including the difficulties we have today, we do not linger on the past and very much focus on moving forward. We will not look for “It is all because of…” We believe we can all move forward and it is better to leave the past where it needs to be… gone!
- Coaching is not a whinging session and the coach is not there to help the client vent or justify his/her difficulties. We will not look for “Why?” or look for labels and diagnosis but more focus on “how to create a change?” At Be Happy in LIFE, we believe this is our advantage. Clients who want labels and someone to tell them what is wrong with them are not good coaching clients for us and we refer them to psychologists who can help them do it better (again, there needs to be a match between the need and the service).
- In coaching, both coach and client agree to respect each other. They do not label, they appreciate each other’s time, they are grateful, and they listen and care for each other. In the Be Happy in LIFE coaching, we believe coaches can’t act this caring; they must have it if they want to be successful.
- In coaching, the whole relationship is based on goals and targets. The client sets the goals and the coach helps him or her reach them. In Be Happy in LIFE coaching, the coach understands that the goals do not need to match his own goals and he/she respects any client’s wish.
- In coaching, there is no “one size fits all” philosophy. What is good for one might be too tight for others. In Be Happy in LIFE coaching, we believe people are different and this is the beauty of our society. This is why we tailor the program to the client’s needs and circumstances.
- Coaching is not counselling and not consulting. In coaching, the coach must keep their own agenda aside and focus on the clients’ needs. This is one of the main reasons not everyone can became a coach. In Be Happy in LIFE coaching, we believe that coaching is not about the coach desire to “duplicate” themself. It is about helping the client find his own abilities, beliefs, values and talents and use them to his advantage.
- A coaching session is not a psychology session and the client is not in therapy. In Be Happy in LIFE we have some therapeutic aspects but the client is not damaged in anyway and does not need to be “fixed”.
- In coaching, the client leads the sessions with his desires and needs. The clients take full responsibility over their feelings, thoughts and actions. That’s why they do not pay ahead of time for a program. It allows them to choose to continue at any stage. This is why they are asked to choose on the gaps and initiate their contact with the coach. We believe it is the client’s life and they have full control over the sessions.
- In coaching, the coach is there to encourage and support the client every step of the way. In Be Happy in LIFE coaching, we stay in contact with our clients in between sessions and follow up on them even years after they finish their coaching.
- Coaching helps clients achieve and be happy with whatever they want in life. At Be Happy in LIFE we believe that happiness is a choice that the coach is there to help the client make that choice in every step of the way.
- In coaching, the coach helps the client find the motivation inside instead of being subject to external pressure. We believe our task is to teach our clients to find reasons within to do things. Motivation is like a muscle they learn to use. The more they use it, the better they can motivate themselves to do anything they want.
- Coaching tricks and techniques are very powerful. We believe that teaching our clients the coaching mentality, including all the techniques we have used to help them, can improve their life long after they finish coaching with us. In our programs, we share those techniques and we do not think we are giving away the trade secrets. We think this knowledge needs to be available to all and we are very happy to share it. In our life coach training program we will encourage you to do the same.
- In coaching the relationship between the coach and the client are sacred and discrete. The coach will keep the client’s privacy and will never share information shared in the session with others without the client’s consent.
Success is a journey not a destination
- The coach is there to inspire, motivate and facilitate the process of success. He is there to hold the clients hand but not lead the client to any specific destination. In Be Happy in LIFE the coach will share personal challenges and offer solution but will be very clear it is the client’s choice what to do with that information. We believe that success is not sustainable if it the client is led rather than lead his own journey.
- Many coaching practices require the clients’ commitment for the full program. In Be Happy in LIFE We believe this philosophy is against our values and against what life coaching is all about. It is meant to give you a sense of control over your life. If you keep going to see your life coach because you have paid and you are only using up your money, then you are not in control. Coaching cannot be like a membership to a gym that you pay ahead to force yourself to go. This is why we have a pay as you go philosophy. You have a session, you pay for it at the end of the session and you have the freedom to finish the program whenever you want. This includes the life coach training program.
If you want to know about our coaching, we think it is very important for you to understand what life coaching is not. There are many myths and misconceptions about coaching that are very misleading. We value transparency and want to help you make decisions before embarking on the coaching journey.
Myths about Life Coaching and Life Coach Training
Everyone can be a coach
Not true! Not everyone can be a coach. There are some qualities, which are essential to coaching that some people just don’t have. Any form of therapy requires giving and someone who is good in giving advice is not necessary good in giving time or sympathy or allowing the client to progress in his/her own pace.
A coach who thinks that he has the answer to the clients’ problem and if only the client did what he told him to do, will be a very frustrated coach and won’t survive in this industry for long.
Someone who judges his clients and have moral dilemmas with what their clients do/think/believe will not have many referrals.
Coaches who feel threatened when their clients make choices different to the choices they’ve made, will reinforce the clients inability to take control over their life.
In coaching, the main focus of the session is on the client, his/her needs and desires and not on the coach. Any person who has all the knowledge in the world, all the credential and degrees and can’t put himself aside will not last in this industry for long.
The coach must go through similar experiences in order to help the client
It is the same as saying that if you go to the doctor, the doctor had to be sick in order to give you medication.
It helps if the coach is a living proof to what you want to achieve. We find it hard to get financial advisor’s help if the advisor is broke. He/she is obviously living proof that his/her methods didn’t work. It does not mean you need a divorced coach to help in dealing with your divorce or that you have to have a coach that experienced a horrible childhood in order to help you deal with your horrible childhood. The coach does not need to go through a similar experience in order to understand you; he/she needs to have the right knowledge, experience and skills to help you move forward.
The coach tells the client what to do
Coaches are not consultants. They don’t have the answers which they simply share with their clients. Someone who tells you what to do is a consultant. He is an expert in a particular area and you want him/her to tell you how to do things. A coach helps you find out what you can do. They will help you develop confidence, direction and purpose so you can take control over your life and follow your own way. Coaches facilitate a change, a process, they help you get something you want. Good coaches know that they can’t change you, only you can. Coaches offer, suggest, empower, question, support, encourage, motivate, and everything they do is meant to help you get to where you want to be.
Coaches work with people with some kind of a problem or dysfunction
Coaches work with people who want to achieve something. Some want to achieve something because they have a problem, others wants to achieve things and have no problems. Many people do coaching to better themselves, to learn techniques and methods to succeed and excel. In fact, most of them are very much future oriented and look forward towards a positive, happy and successful future. If you are starting a business and want a coach to help you succeed, it does not mean you have a problem. If you do parent coaching, it does not mean you have parenting problems. We think that this is the advantage of coaching, it is not about fixing a problem or dysfunction, it is about learning new habits to help the client excel.
Coaching is for unsuccessful people
In a very similar way to problems and dysfunctions, wanting to achieve something does not mean you are not successful. It is only human to be successful in some areas and not successful in others. In fact, to help our clients, we highlight their successes and help them duplicate successful experiences in their life, change and divert them to other areas needing a bit of support.
It takes a long time to create change
We think that this statement is a very old, misleading and disempowering slogan that helps people justify challenges in life, preventing them from moving forward. Changes happen all the time. If you look in the mirror every day, you many not recognise how much you have changed but you change all the time. Just look at a photo of yours from last year.
If you have ever experienced trauma you know that you change in a second. If you have ever given birth to your first born, you know that you are a different person the second after the delivery. Every experience changes us, some people take long time to notice.
Coaching sessions are verbal conversations between the coach and the client
Some coaching sessions are verbal conversations between coach and clients; others use written material, readings, videos. It depends on the client and the desired outcome. Much of the change happens after the client leaves the session, when their brain processes the experience in the session.
Coaching is an easy profession
Easy is a very relative term. It is neither hard nor easy and requires full attention and focus. It requires skills and experience and constant personal development. It is very similar to any other profession in that sense. The longer you do it, the easier it gets. If you pick this profession for the easy bit, you will not survive a year in it.
Coaching sessions are very short
We think that coaching is an opportunity to facilitate change and it cannot be done in a very short session. Many therapy sessions are short, taking 45 to 60 minutes and we think they are too short to go deep enough to make a sustainable change. We have coached many people who experienced frustration in therapy sessions with psychologists, counsellors and even other coaches who conducted sessions using the clock rather than the flow of the session and the individual need.
It is very much like going to the doctor and having a feeling the doctor wants to get rid of you because he has another patient coming soon. We tried running one hour sessions and found them to be less effective. We researched the timing and discovered that 90 minute sessions are much more effective. Still, we ask our clients to allow 2 hours for the session. We will not stop the session after 90 minutes if we are in a middle of an important process. If you use our coach the coach program, we will encourage you to explore the length that best suits you and your clients.
The coach’s job is to listen to the client
Coaching requires very high listening skills. True! The coach will use all his/her listening abilities in order to help you but a coach is not a venting buddy and no, he/she will not sit there and listen until you convince yourself that you have to do something. Listening, as a main coaching tool, is a very passive strategy and will not require much experience and skills.
A coach is there to help you get to where you want to go and achieve what you want to achieve. Many times when you use others to “vent” you only justify your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Justification is the best way to prevent movement and growth. If you justify your thoughts, beliefs and actions, you will end up exactly where you are. You go to a life coach to change something not to “get a permission” to avoid change.
The coach will listen and encourage you to speak about things that help you move forward and will prevent you from speaking about things that gets you stuck, mainly because your coach does not want you to listen to yourself in that mode.
Coaching is expensive
If you think coaching is expensive, try the expenses of overcoming depression, dysfunctional behaviours, relationship breakups, divorce, illnesses and other health problems. Examine the financial impact of managing fear, anxiety, stress, disability to function or frustration at work.
We think coaching is like taking a break and going on a holiday. It costs money and requires you to take time away from work but if you avoid doing it your body will collapse and you will take that day off but instead of enjoying it on a relaxed retreat you will stay in bed. You will require lots more money to pay for the doctor and loose a day of work anyway.
We think prevention is the cheapest way to live life. Investing in health is the cheapest health insurance and life coaching is the cheapest emotional health insurance.
Coaching requires a huge investment of time
Coaching requires time but not more than you spend anyway, thinking and trying to manage a hard feeling about something that’s is not functioning. We think that the real change happens in between the sessions and not in the sessions themselves. They happen while you live your daily life and make small changes that have a huge impact. Our program designed to have on average a session a month and the clarity, focus, motivation and sense of purpose you get from each session extend your efficiency and use of time much better. In fact, all clients going trough coaching report a significant increase in time management skills.
Learning about life coaching is very uplifting and inspiring and we are famous for our contribution to the good reputation of the coaching profession. The successes of our programs have reached clients around the world and most of our clients come through referrals. We at Be Happy in LIFE believe that life coaching is an amazing, powerful, and fulfilling profession, which requires passion and experience.
We hope this information guide to the Be Happy in LIFE Coach the Coach training program will help you learn about the coaching profession and the program, before you make the investment.
Be Happy in LIFE specialised coaching
Emotional intelligence is a very wide science and we recommend you to find a trainer coach who specializes in the areas you want to specialize in. Be Happy in LIFE is specialising in five main coaching streams and you can choose your life coach training to be focused on the area of your interest:
- Relationship coaching- communication and relationship (personal and business)
- Parenting & kids coaching – families and children of all ages
- Education coaching – teachers training and professional development
- Business and training – management, Human resource, training and facilitation
- Motivational speaking and writing – presentations, blog posts and journalism
How does the coach the life coach training work?
Once you submit an inquiry, you will be asked to fill in an online assessment that serves four purposes.
- It will save you paying for a session that will mostly be an opportunity for your coach to get to know you.
- Reading your assessment will allow your trainer coach to determine if this program is suitable for you (and save you the investment if it is not).
- It will highlight some of your learning strategies and will allow your trainer coach to tailor the right sessions to match your needs and desires. Even in our life coach training program, your personal development is important.
- If you choose to do the communication session, your trainer coach will go over your client details and explain the reasons behind the questions in the client details and the implication on the strategies chosen to help specific clients with specific needs.
Please check your contact details as these will be your first communication channels with your coach. Once your coach received the forms, you will be contacted within 3 business days by phone or email to schedule your first life coach training session.
Length of sessions
Our life coach training sessions take about 1.5 hours and we ask that you allow 2 hours in case we are in the middle of something important (which happens often). We think that time should never be the reason we stop a good and healthy experience.
Some of our coaches in the life coach training program chose double sessions, which take double the time. Our trainer coaching clients chose the length, speed and content of the sessions as they are expected to lead the session towards their own needs and desires.
Sessions can be scheduled during the day and some evening sessions are available. No weekend sessions are available.
There are four formats for life coach training: fact to face, over the phone, Skype or by email.
In all formats, you will discuss with your coach the topics you feel need adjusting. At the end of each session, you will be able to come up with a list of action steps that will help you move forward.
In the Be Happy in LIFE Coach the Coach training program, you will have access to written articles, activities, assessments and stories you can are allowed and encouraged to use after the session, with your clients.
We will allow you to experience all four coaching formats to allow you to practice and gain confidence in all possible delivery formats.
We pride ourselves for providing written material to support your learning. We believe that reinforcement, reflection and follow up activities are the best way to make sure you are moving forward and using the information you’ve learnt with your clients.
Price and time investment
The basic life coach training program is made up of 20 sessions. Each session takes about 1.5 to 2 hours, so the total contact time with your coach is 50 hours. This time can be in person (if possible), on Skype, by phone and by email and will expose you to a variety of coaching formats.
The program also involves about 130 hours of reading, self assessment, personal development, testing of new coaching skills on other people, 10 practice coaching sessions, reports and assignments. The total time investment is about 180 hours.
The International Coach Federation requires a minimum of 30 contact hours. Other accreditation programs involve 30 contact hours, 30 home study hours and 30 coaching and reporting hours, with a total of 90 hours. The Be Happy in LIFE Coach Training program provides 180 hours of solid life coaching tuition and practice.
The program takes a minimum of 6 months to complete and you can make it longer if you want. We highly recommend spreading it over a longer period, if possible. We believe that 6-12 months will ensure the learning is sustainable and you do not just gather information. We value the practical side of the coaching highly and want you to practice and experience it. Time will allow you to practice it until you are confident enough to have your own practice.
The cost of each session is AUD330, which can be paid by direct deposit (bank transfer) or using PayPal. This allows you to stop whenever you want. You don’t need to commit to the entire program or to continue if you can’t or if you discover that this kind of work is not suitable for you. We will discover at an early stage of the program you like to be a life coach and if you are likely to be a good one. If not, you can decide to stop at any stage and only pay for what you’ve used.
If you complete the program, the total cost will be AUD6,600, paid per session over the course of 6-12 months. The session price will be guaranteed once you sign up for your training program, so even if the price goes up, you will be charged AUD330 per session, as agreed.
Depending on where you live and your circumstances, some or all of the cost of your life coach training program may be tax deductible. We encourage you to consult your tax adviser to find out the details.
At the end of your life coach training program and complete the home assessment, you will receive a printed and laminated certificate . We pride ourselves on teaching you everything you need in order to complete your assessment with high distinction.
Ronit Baras – Be Happy in LIFE coach trainer
Ronit is an educator, life coach, NLP practitioner, author, journalist and justice of peace. She is an international speaker and presenter and has been writing, coaching and teaching emotional intelligence techniques for over 28 years around the world. She has developed a range of workshops, presentations, and special programs for educators, government organisations and parents which have been hugely successful and touched the lives of millions of people around the world.
Ronit is the founder of the Be Happy in LIFE coaching program. She is teaching at the University of Queensland and training for the Institute of Public Administrators (IPAA) Queensland, Australia. She is the State director of the Together for Humanity Foundation and was the Global Citizenship School program director. She has conducted many inspiring and motivational presentation and workshops on the holistic approach to education, excellence in teaching and learning, special education methods for children with special needs including gifted children, personal development and parenting, in Australia and overseas.
Ronit is an experienced and powerful presenter, delivering inspiring messages of motivation, happiness, love, respect, determination, excellence and success to the people who attend her sessions and workshops. In the last 4 years alone, she coached, ran workshop, training days, was a keynote speaker and presented to over 57,000 people.
For her community work, she was nominated twice for the Australian of the year and for the international women peace award by the women federation for world peace.
With her holistic approach to education and emotional intelligence, Ronit has helped many individuals, parents, government organisations and school communities increase effectiveness and achievements by focusing on the emotional aspect of teaching and learning. Her books are a fantastic personal development and educational resource and her writing was published by educational magazines in Australia and around the world. Her blog, Family Matters, is a great practical resource for parents and teachers, containing over 1,200 articles on education, teaching, learning, personal development, emotional intelligence, relationships, family life and parenting. This blog was launched in 2004 and attracted millions of readers from around the world.
A note from one coach to another
He who opens a school door, closes a prison
Coaching has been my life passion since I was 16. I didn’t call it life coaching then and it was more about empowering people to have, do and be whatever they wanted. You see, until I was 16, I was in a prison, in my mind and heart and many of my socializing agents (parents, teachers and trainers) could not empower me to break free because they were busy managing their own prison.
I went through a journey of discovery and came out of the other side, learning that waiting for others to set me free, was probably one of the main reasons I was in prison and my worse prison guard. It is not easy to discover that you are you own prison guard but once you stop feeling sorry for yourself it becomes the most empowering discovery.
Since then, I have dedicated myself to empower people to set themselves free and find happiness. Over the years, I have learned and specialized in areas that could make this change from prison to freedom smoothly, fast and consistent using education as the main delivery tool. Happiness is a learned skill. Everyone can learn how to be successful and happy.
Over the years I have discovered there are many ways to happiness and I have made a choice (or maybe it chose me) to teach everyone who wants to learn the science of success and happiness. I teach kids with learning difficulties, gifted children, university students, language, math and emotional intelligence. I’m a journalist, an author, I am a life coach, NLP practitioner motivational speaker, a workshop facilitator and trainer, a community worker, Justice of peace, director of a non-for profit organisation and in everything I do, I empower others to have, do and be whoever they want to be. It is not just teaching, it is like Robert Frost said “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” I believe people have it all inside, I just need to help them turn it on. It is a great profession and I love every second of it.
What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased
Attitude is king!
One of the hardest realizations of most coaches and therapist (including psychologists and counsellors) is that knowledge is not enough! We spend many years gaining knowledge and not enough time on developing the right emotional intelligence to use this knowledge to our advantage.
Coaching coaches started when I had requests from professionals who had the knowledge but not the emotional intelligence to make their practice successful. I was lucky to have inspiring trainers in the field of education, creativity and psychology and I could appreciate the value of associating with inspiring others who thought me how to “walk the talk”.
My trainers did not only teach me the theory of how to do it, they were a living proof of what I wanted to have, do and be and it was easy to learn from them. I learned it from the best and they inspired me to be the best in my field and spread the light and empower best life coaching practice.
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fired to be kindled”
I believe that life coaching is not just a profession; it is a life mission, a passion, a calling, a gift I can use to make this world a better place. Every success experience of a client I have helped, is a small pebble that ripples and helps the small civilization that surrounds him/her. Every teacher, coach and therapist I trainer, is a big stone that creates a huge ripples towards a better world.
If you want to be part of the Be Happy in LIFE movement, join me!
Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world
We hope the information about this life coach training program has helped you make some decisions about choosing coaching as a tool and using the Be Happy in LIFE Coach the Coach training program as a preferred option.
Take the First Step Now
Complete the form below to find out more.